(May 27, 2019 - June 9, 2019)
June 9, 2019 Server Update:
June 6, 2019 Server Update:* All Characters have been mailed 1x 36 Slot Bag (BOP/Untradable).
* All newly created characters will now be receiving 1x 36 Slot Bag (BOP/Untradable) automatically added to their inventory.
* Arena points will now be automatically distributed every 7 days.
* Arena will announce queue status to chat.
* Fixed various dungeon creature triggers
* Fixes for Mogor (Ring of Blood)
June 3, 2019 Server Update:* Set Realm time to Local Time GMT+8 Hong Kong/PH
* Removed faction icons on World Chat for now.
* Fixed 'Mending Fences' quest.
- Thanks to @branstark & @katanaboi for reporting
* Fixed 'The Key of Warlord Zol'Maz' quest.
* Fixed Ring of Blood creature despawn
* Fixed Big Blizzard Bear
- Correctly apply 60% & 100% speed for mounts based on riding skill.
* Fixed Empty Cauldron
June 2, 2019 Server Update:* Trainer costs will be lowered to 50% of original cost. (Below level 55 only)
* Increased Gold Rewards Every 10 Levels
* Updated Cross Faction Battlegrounds
* Re-Added Anti-Advertising System
* Updated Wintergarde mine
- Revamp Wintergarde mine to include more mobs and mineral nodes for quest completion.
- Changed random orientation generation on nodes to varied fixed orientation.
* Fixed Boss 'Shirrak the Dead Watcher'
- Invisiblity problems.
* Fixed Boss 'Mother Smolderweb'
- add "Summon Spire Spiderlings" on death
* Fixed 'Jack Likes His Drink' quest.
* Fixed 'Defeat the Gearmaster' quest.
* Fixed Wastewalker Slave & Wastewalker Worker
* Fixed Bag/Fishing pole equip
* Added LoreMaster NPC (just for fun)
* Added Transmogrification System:
- Transmogrification allows you to change the appearance of an item to another item.
- Transmog NPC's are located in Stormwind(near AH), Orgrimmar(near AH), & Dalaran(Near Violet Citadel).
- You can use any item in your bags as source of display, as long as it fits the requirements.
- The transmogrifier includes a system to store a limited amount of outfits.
May 29, 2019 Server Update:* Transmogrification Default rules:
- The character must be able to equip both items.
- Only uncommon (green), rare (blue), heirloom (pale gold) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified.
- Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
- At this point only appearance can be changed, stats can not be moved.
- Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth).
- Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows).
- Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
- Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
- Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
- One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
- Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound & non-refundable. An item that was still tradable with other eligible players (raid loot and the likes) will of course also no longer be tradable.
- Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
- Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
- Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
- Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
- Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
- The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
- There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities.
May 27, 2019 Server Update:* Did some improvements to World Chat.
* Fixed Shaman Reincarnation not using ankh.
* Fixed the 'En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why' quest.
- Spire Spider Egg Trap issue.
* Fixed wintergrasp spells yards
* Fixed 'Going Bearback' quest.
* Fixed Overseer Deathgaze's AI
* Fixed Kelgruk Bloodaxe wrong NPC Flag.
* Fixed 'Shizz Work' quest.
* Fixed 'The Endless Hunger' quest.
- Archerus Soul Prison issue.
* Fixed Stormpike Quartermaster.
- Correct vendor gossip menu for creature in bg Alterac Valley, Stormpike Quartermaster
* Fixed lots of bugs and improvements for Deadmines.
- on-looting Defias gunpowder in Deadmines, summon Defias Taskmaster aggro'ing player who loot.
- Deadmines Pathing for 23 creatures
* Fixed Vault of Archavon stomp.
- Archavon will stomp the ground, dealing approximately 4,000 unmitigable damage to everyone and stunning them for 2 seconds. At the same time, he'll Impale his highest aggro target, removing it from the fight for 8 seconds.
* Improved the script for 'Dark Iron Legacy' quest.
* Crafting/defense/gathering/weapon skills gain rate increase to 5x
* CONGRATS will only show up every 10 levels.
* Updated Random Enchant lines to something more cool and awesome.
* Updated World Chat
- To use World Chat, type .w message here
- Displays Faction Logo
- Displays Level
- Shorten [World] to [W]