*Disabled Cross Faction Battlegrounds for now - due to a bug
Fixed Archavon the Stone Watcher Raid Boss:
- - spell "Rock Shards" should now follow and cause damage to a random player.
Fixed Sartharion Raid Boss:
- - Boss now restarts if it leaves the central event area.
Fixed King Krush:
- - add a new spawn point in NW Sholazar Basin (see https://www.wowhead.com/npc=32485)
- - add waypoint paths for each of the 3 spawn points from scratch
- - set the creature active in order to allow it to follow it's path even when no player is near
Fixed Orbaz Bloodbane:
- - Ominous Cloud summoned by Orbaz Bloodbane should hover above the player and slowly drifts away.
Fixed Sporebat, Greater Sporebat, Young Sporebat and Sporewing:
- - The following creatures should occupy the player with the spell Energizing Spores at death.
Fixed Venture Co. Strip Miners:
- - Fix combat issue with Venture Co. Strip Miners. They should move, and attack players.
Fixed Empty vendors honor/arena S6 horde side.
Fixed 'Flown the Coop!' quest
Fixed Master Blacksmithing trainer not teaching master swordsmith.
Fixed Quintis Jonespyre showing the wrong dialogue.
Fixed 'The Fate of Bloodbane' quest
- - the Death Knight Adepts attack their owners at once after they are summoned by the Ebon Blade Reapers
- - the Ebon Blade Reapers only summon a new adept on reset (after a fight and on respawn); this should prevent summoning too many adepts
Fixed Spell ID Shadow Ward (Warlock):
- - Set correct ID of warlock spell Shadow Ward. It was set to -7235(Shadow Protection) which is wrong
- - Correct spellID is 6229 (Shadow Ward)